Terms of Service
iQbanq gives users a chance to generate and display content on the web for free. Account holders (members) agree to follow the rules below, and agree to forfeit their creations in the event that they violate the Terms of Service, and that iQbanq can discontinue the user’s ability to use and access the website and its resources.
iQbanq has the right to delete your account and corresponding creations without notice in the event of abuse or other inappropriate use of our service.
By using the iQbanq platform and services you agree to abide by the Terms of Service (“TOS”) outlined on this page. As well as all other iQbanq policies.
The iQbanq TOS apply to anyone that uses the services. This includes iQbanq bloggers, iQU page owners and people who visit and use iQbanq member creation.
If you have created an account to comment, vote or or rate iQbanq user creations or you are just stopping by to learn something new these TOS and iQbanq policies still apply.
All iQbanq members are treated fairly, and all users are bound to these Terms of Service.
We reserve the right to change the TOS at any time without warning. It is a good idea to always check in for the most current version. The Terms will always be found at http://iqbanq.com/tos
By continuing use of this website you are agreeing to these Terms.
Registering: By registering for an account you agree that you are 18 years of age or older. If the information you provided during registration is inaccurate, or if iQbanq has reasonable grounds to believe so, your account will be terminated. iQbanq has the right to terminate any account without warning. iQbanq has the right to refuse access to or ban accounts and permanently ban any user from further use of the service.
See “Termination” for more information about about account deletion.
All member are responsible for any and all activities that take place under their username and password. Or for any and all activities that take place via the creation and maintenance of their iQbanq blogs and iQU pages. If you are aware of any unauthorized use of your password or account, or there is a breach of security, delete your iQbanq blogs and iQU pages immediately.
You are solely responsible for the security of your password and account. iQbanq is not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the provisions of these Terms.
Referral Codes: You may not sell, trade or otherwise profit from your access of the iQbanq Service. Use of your Referral Codes that is deemed against the Terms will result in suspension or cancellation of your account, iQbanq blogs and iQU pages.
Privacy: You understand and agree that by creating an account on iQbanq, as part of the Service, you will recieive certain communications from iQbanq. This includes but are not limited to account creation, iQbanq blog, iQU page, administrative communications, and newsletters. You will be able to opt out of most of these communications, but not all.
iQbanq will try to keep the messages to a minimum, sending out the most important and relevant messages to you. We don’t like it when our inbox get flooded either. If you would like to stop all communications from iQbanq you will need to cancel your account.
By becoming an iQbanq webmaster you accept and agree to manage all correspondence associated with your iQbanq blogs and iQU pages. If you wish to remove the contact or comment options from your creations you may choose to do this in your account.
- You the user are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, user names, links, graphics, photos, profiles, audio, video and links (“Content”) that you submit to your creations.
- Spamming on iQbanq is met with a zero tolerance policy. Spam is the number one reason why an account will be closed. We do not make any exceptions to this rule.
- You cannot modify, adapt or hack the iQbanq website, your creations, or any other user’s creation.
- You cannot spam, attack, or harm others online, on the site or off. This includes but is not limited to:
- Redirecting traffic from your creations to other sites
- Installing viruses to the site
- Spamming other websites or members (there it is again)
- Email spam to other users or others
- In the event that you are reported by other users for behavior unacceptable of an iQbanq user your account will likely be deleted.
- You may under no circumstances create iQbanq blogs or iQU pages for the purpose of spam. This includes:
- Duplicate pages or blogs with the same or similar content
- Blogs or pages that are irrelevant or “off” topic
- Content that is grossly inaccurate or obtained from other websites
- Duplicate blogs or pages promoting the same product or service.
- Anything else that iQbanq may deem inappropriate or against the Terms
- Under no circumstance may you abuse, harass, threaten, malign, flame or intimidate other users, staff, others who use the service, bloggers or others online. Nor may you upload, post or otherwise include any Content that is defamatory, libelous, tortuous, vulgar, obscene, invasive of privacy, racially or ethnically objectionable, hateful, promotes or provides instructional information about illegal activities, or promotes any act of cruelty to animals or certain invertebrates.
- If iQbanq staff feels that your blog or page is improprly categorized iQbanq reserves the right to move the creation.
- You may not impersonate a fellow user or iQbanq staff memeber.
- Adult and R-rated content, as well as any Content that is concidered X-rated must be properly marked. Any Content that is inapproperately marked will be delted.
- You cannot use your iQbanq blog or iQU page or our Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. Or for the purpose of promoting or make solicitations for any illegal or unauthorized activity.
- You cannot use iQbanq to share, distribute or solicit Content belonging to third parties without proper authorization from the Content owner(s). You agree to respect the proprietary and intellectual property rights of others. This includes, trademarks, copyrights, and trade secrecy.
- You cannot use iQbanq to violate or break Federal, state or local laws. If you are from outside of the United States you much comply with all local laws regarding conduct online and acceptable content.
- iQbanq reserves the right to change our rules at any time.
IQBANQ CAN MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE THE SERVICE
iQbanq reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice, without liability to you or any third party.
IQBANQ CAN TERMINATE YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE
iQbanq, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, account or use of or access to the Service, and remove and discard any iQbanq blogs or iQU pages, for any reason. If iQbanq terminates your use of the website, then your creations may be immediately taken down, and your account may be closed. In this event, iQbanq will not be responsible to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Service.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. You expressly understand and agree that your use of the iQbanq website is at your sole risk. iQbanq expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. iQbanq makes no warranty that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, or that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the software will be corrected.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You expressly understand and agree that iQbanq will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the use or the inability to use the Service, unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, statements or conduct of any third party on the Service, or any other matter relating to the Service.